Created in 2007, Exo is a poster offered to each child who comes to the art center for a guided visit, within the context of the school or the activity center.
An object in itself, a support for playful and educational reflection, a connection between the work of an artist and his public, between the child and his parent, but also between the teacher and his students, Exo is a poster with multiple functions. Exo has two sides: on the one hand, a set of games and exercises allowing a playful and educational approach to the artist’s work, to be done in class or at home. On the other side, a poster of an image chosen by the exhibited artist, that each child can display in his room.
- EXO Nº39, Kapwani Kiwanga — EXO, Poster1.18 MB / pdfDownload
- EXO Nº38, La vie des tables — EXO, Poster1.69 MB / pdfDownload
- EXO Nº37, Jochen Lempert — EXO, Poster868.15 KB / pdfDownload
- EXO Nº36, Sara Tritz — EXO, Poster440.72 KB / pdfDownload
- EXO Nº35, Thu Van Tran — EXO, Poster1.6 MB / pdfDownload
- EXO Nº34, des attentions — EXO, Poster465.02 KB / pdfDownload
- EXO Nº33, Shimabuku — EXO, Poster1.49 MB / pdfDownload
- EXO Nº32, Hugues Reip — EXO, Poster1.05 MB / pdfDownload
- EXO Nº31, Louise Hervé, Clovis Maillet — EXO, Poster494.49 KB / pdfDownload
- EXO Nº30, Alexandra Bircken — EXO, Poster507.73 KB / pdfDownload
- EXO Nº29, Nina Canell — EXO, Poster1.18 MB / pdfDownload
- EXO Nº27, Liz Magor — EXO, Poster1.13 MB / pdfDownload
- EXO Nº26, Ana Jotta — EXO, Poster887.3 KB / pdfDownload