The Blue One Comes in Black
The Blue One Comes in Black offers a new contribution to the thinking around Liz Magor’s long standing practice by gathering newly commissioned critical texts and creative writing, as well as texts by the artist herself, some of which were previously unpublished.This book not only highlights important works from throughout Magor’s career but also present her latest work for the first time in a publication form.
- TitleThe Blue One Comes in Black
- Author(s)Céline Kopp, Liz Magor, Lisa Robertson, Jan Verwoert
- Artist(s)Liz Magor
- PublisherTriangle France and Mousse Publishing
- Co-publisherArt Gallery of Ontario - AGO and Gershon Iskowitz Foundation / Le Cartel, Marseille / Centre d’art contemporain d’Ivry — le Crédac / Contemporary Art Gallery, Vancouver. With the support of Catriona Jeffries Gallery, Vancouver ; Marcelle Alix, Paris ; Susan Hobbs Gallery, Toronto.
- Graphic designMathias Schweizer
- LanguageFrench / English
- Size22,5 × 31 cm
- Price28 €