First major monograph devoted to Pierre Vadi’s work and exhibitions over fifteen years, with three essays.
Pierre Vadi describes his exhibitions as a kind of “hotel”, whose guests would be the works, hence the title of this book. They stay there for a period of time and then leave, waiting for the next invitation. This first major monograph on Pierre Vadi’s work brings together a number of his sculptures and the places they have had the opportunity to visit: Crédac (Ivry), Mamco (Geneva), ribordy contemporary (Geneva), La Salle de bains (Lyon), Le Spot (Le Havre), the Swiss Institute (New York), Triple V (Dijon) and the Zoo Galerie (Nantes).
- Author(s)Vincent Pécoil, Stefan Schoettke, Jill Gasparina
- Artist(s)Pierre Vadi
- PublisherTriple V (Paris)
- Co-publisherCentre d'art contemporain d'Ivry — le Crédac / Mamco, Geneva / ribordy contemporary, Geneva / La Salle de Bains, Lyon / Le Spot, Le Havre / Swiss Institute, New York / Zoo Galerie, Nantes
- Graphic designHuz & Bossard
- LanguageFrench / English
- Size23 × 28 cm (stapled, tracing jacket)
- Price35 €