First major monograph devoted to the Swiss artist: a retrospective of Pierre Vadi’s work and exhibitions over fifteen years, with three essays.
Pierre Vadi describes his exhibitions as a kind of “hotel”, whose guests would be the works, hence the title of this book. They stay there for a period of time and then leave, waiting for the next invitation. This first major monograph on Pierre Vadi’s work brings together a number of his sculptures and the places they have had the opportunity to visit: Credac (Ivry), Mamco (Geneva), ribordy contemporary (Geneva), La Salle de bains (Lyon), Le Spot (Le Havre), the Swiss Institute (New York), Triple V (Dijon) and the Zoo gallery (Nantes).
- Author(s)Vincent Pécoil, Stefan Schoettke and Jill Gasparina.
- Artist(s)Pierre Vadi
- PublisherTriple V (Paris)
- Co-publisherCentre d'art contemporain d'Ivry - le Crédac (Ivry-sur-Seine), Mamco (Geneva), ribordy contemporary (Geneva), La Salle de Bains (Lyon), Le Spot (Le Havre), Swiss Institute (New York) and Zoo Galerie (Nantes).
- Graphic designHuz & Bossard
- LanguageFrench / English
- Size23 × 28 cm (stapled, tracing jacket)
- Price35 €